The paver operator‘s ErgoBasic platform
1. The comfortable paver operator‘s platform gives an unobstructed view of all crucial areas on the paver such as material hopper, steering guide or screed. It allows the paver operator to easily monitor the paver’s feed with mix, for instance, from his seat.
2. Working comfort
Easy displacement of the paver operator’s console across the full width of the platform for convenient working in an ergonomic position on either side of the machine.
3. A place for everything and everything in its place
The paver operator‘s platform, with its treamlined design, is well organized, offering the paver operator a professional workplace. The paver operator‘s console can be protected by a shatter-proof cover to prevent wilful damage.
4. Hardtop gives excellent protection
The modern hardtop made of glass fibre reinforced polymer material shelters the operator. The hardtop folds down with effortless ease, thus getting the paver quickly ready for transport.
5. Economical and service-friendly design
The paver operator has convenient access to all service points on the machine. All hydraulic pumps attached to the splitter gearbox, their clear arrangement and easy access provide for service-friendliness at the highest level. Sturdy components of highly wear-resistant materials for long service lives minimize downtime.
6. Safe and comfortable ascent
The walkway and comfortable middle ascent on the screed ensure safe and convenient access to the paver operator‘s platform.
7. Safe and easy handling of all screed functions
The ErgoBasic remote control unit for the screed allows all paving-related functions to be set quickly and easily.
8. Easy to use Grade and Slope Control
Each side of the screed is operated by a separate compact and exceedingly robust Niveltronic Basic remote control unit.