The Doosan Group - founded in 1896 and headquartered in Seoul, South Korea - is one of the fastest-growing companies in the world:
- With more than 37,500 employees in 38 countries, we are a major player in a variety of industries worldwide.
- A global leader in the Infrastructure Support Business (ISB), with 56 subsidiaries and 3,700 distributors worldwide.
- Dramatic growth over the past two decades, with an annual Doosan Group revenue rising from €2.4 billion in 1998 to €12.8 billion in 2016
- Doosan Infracore: Among the world's Top 5 manufacturers of construction equipment
- Doosan Bobcat: A leading company in the design, manufacture, marketing, distribution and service of small equipment and attachments for construction, agriculture, and landscaping. Leading position in the global compact equipment market. N° 1 in North America for SSL, CTL and MEX.
- Doosan Heavy Industries & Construction: World N° 1 in desalination plant construction, World N° 1 in heat recovery steam generator market, World N° 1 in mould & tool steel, World N° 3 in crankshafts
- Doosan Engineering & Construction: A pioneering leader in construction of residential and public buildings, civil works and industrial facilities. World N° 1 chemical process equipment products
Creating construction equipment for over 40 years. For over 40 years, we've been building a global production and business network to become one of the world’s foremost construction equipment manufacturers.
A solid partner, close to you. A truly global player in every respect, we have large-scale factories, sales subsidiaries and dealers all over the world.
To ensure the highest trade-in and residual values, our parts and service support professionals maintain the performance, productivity and reliability that you expect of our products throughout their lifetime.
As your local specialist, your dealer ensures that you receive the maximum benefit from our integrated package. Plan ahead to ensure the success of your equipment!
- Articulated Dump Trucks
- Doosan Wheel Loaders
- Doosan Wheeled Excavators
- Doosan Mini Excavators
- Doosan Crawler Excavators.
|DEMENSIONS AND WORKING RANGES|
- Improved ergonomics increases comfort and excellent all round visibility ensuring a safe and pleasant working environment.
- Improved reliability is achieved through the use of high performance materials combined with new methods of structural stress analysis, and leads to increased component life
7 INCH MONITOR
- New, user-friendly LCD color monitor with full access to machine settings and maintenance data.
- Rear camera(optional) and large side mirrors enhance operator's visibility
TROPICAL HYDRAULIC OIL (ISO VG 68)
- Maintain best performance by keeping optimum viscosity in tropical region.
- Reinforced castings and forged steel pivot points and reinforced heavy-duty arm and boom to withstand high-impact materials.
- To better protect the base of the arm, reinforced bars have been added and the arm center and end boss have been strengthened.
ROPS CERTIFIED CABIN (OPTIONAL)
- One of the most spacious cabs in the market, with low noise & vibration levels and excellent all-round visibility.
- Fully adjustable suspension seat, air conditioning with climate control as standard.
- Rotor type dry pre-cleaner an standard (Donaldson Top Spin 5")
- Separate more than 99% of particles of 20 micron and above particles.
- Large capacity of additional fuel water separator filters water in fuel and enhance engine’s durability.
Strengthen Sprocket structure and tooth - Structure to prevent debris
ADVANCED FRONT BUSH
- EM bushing (Enhanced Macro-surface)
- Pocket & Dimple surface pattern: Optimized greasing & Trap foreign object
- Wear resistant solid lubricant coating: Noise free & enhanced anti-seizure property
- 30% longer life time than steel bush
ADVANCED H-CLASS BUCKET
- Doosan new H-class bucket designed for higher productivity.
- Newly designed side cutter and abrasion resistant steel increase bucket solidity.
The DX340LC takes even the heaviest tasks in its stride with efficient, dependable performance that saves you time and money.
DOOSAN ENGINE (DL08)
At the heart of the hydraulic excavator is the new “Common Rail” DOOSAN DL08 engine. It is combined with the new e-EPOS electronic control system, for optimum power and fuel saving. The new engine produces 256 hp(191 kw/260 PS) at 1,900 rpm, and more torque, due to its careful design combined with the use of common rail injection and 4 valves per cylinder. These features help optimize combustion and minimize pollution through reduced Nox & particulate emissions. Increased torque allows efficient use of the power of the hydraulic system.
- Faster working cycles increase productivity.
- Increased torque means the excavator is able to move more easily.
- Energy efficiency reduces fuel consumption.
The Main pump has a capacity of 2 x 265 l/min reducing cycle time while a high capacity gear pump improves pilot line efficiency
Shocks during rotation are minimized, while increased torque is available to ensure rapid cycles.
EXCAVATOR CONTROL NEW E-EPOS SYSTEM (ELECTRONIC POWER OPTIMIZING SYSTEM)
The brains of the hydraulic excavator, the e-EPOS, have been improved and now can electronically link to the engines ECU (Electronic Control Unit), through a CAN (Controller Area Network) communication link, enabling a continuous exchange of information between the engine and the hydraulic system. These units are now perfectly synchronised. The advantages of the new e-EPOS impacts at several levels, Ease of operation and user-friendliness:
- The availability of a power mode and a normal operating mode guarantee maximum efficiency under all conditions.
- Electronic control of fuel consumption optimizes efficiency.
- The automatic deceleration mode enables fuel saving.
- Regulation and precise control of the flow rate required by the equipment are available as standard.
- A self-diagnosis function enables technical problems to be resolved quickly and efficiently.
- An operational memory provides a graphic display of the status of the machine.
- Maintenance and oil change intervals can be displayed.
In your profession, you need equipment you can depend on. At Doosan, we use highly specialised design and analysis tools to make sure our machines are as robust and durable as can be. Our materials and structures undergo stringent testing for strength and resilience under the most extreme conditions. And we continually manufacture the most durable machines to ensure lower cost of ownership.
HEAVY DUTY BOOM & ARM BOOM (STANDARD)
- Center boss Plate - Size increased 40%
- Boom End bracket - Single piece of casting type.
- Arm bottom Plate - Increase plate thickness 20%
- Arm side Plate - Increase plate thickness 15%
- Arm back Plate - Equipped add. Reinforced bar
- Boom Plate - Increase boom foot height and decrease width, increase plate thickness 15%
- Heavy Duty Bucket - Enhanced design new bucket.
ADVANCED PIN-BUSH AND DISK / SHIM TECHNOLOGY
Pocket & Dimple surface pattern : Optimized greasing & Trap foreign object.
- Wear resistant solid lubricant coating: Noise free & enhanced anti-seizureproperty.
- Polymer shim with hard metal disk (90% less abrasion).
- Hard metal anti-wear disk (75% lessabrasion)
The chain is composed of self-lubricating sealed links isolated from all external contamination. The tracks are locked by mechanically bolted pins.
INTEGRATED TRACK SPRING AND IDLER
The track spring and the idler have been joined directly to achieve high durability and improved maintenance convenience.
The pump continues to supply flow even when the maximum pressure on the system is reached due to severe working environments and large workloads. Relief cutoff technology of DX225LCA prevents transfer of unnecessary flow to maintain powerful working level at the maximum value while reducing consumption of fuel.
OPTIMIZED LEVER CONTROL & AUTO IDLE
When operator takes a break and leaves the control joystick fixed, both of the engine and the pump are kept in standby mode and prevents unnecessary fuel consumption.
PUMP MATCHING TECHNOLOGY
Engine & pump matching, the new technology of Doosan, fully resolves problems; low respones time of the system, unnecessary fuel consumption. Matching response time between pump and engine efficiently reduces unnecessary fuel consumption as well as exhaust fumes.
More space, better visibility, air conditioning with climate control, very comfortable seat. These are the elements that ensure the operator can work in the beest possible conditions. Furthermore, a new, user-friendly colour 7" TFT LCD monitor panel gives full access to machine settings and maintenance data allowing you to work safely and confidently with an accurate overview of all conditions
3 power modes for maximum efficiency: Power mode, Standand mode, Economy mode
3 work modes to suit your application: 1-way mode, 2-way mode, Digging mode.
Levelling operations and the movement of lifted loads in particular are made easier and safer. The control levers have additional electrical buttons for controlling other additional equipment (for example, grabs, crushers, breakers, etc.)
- Comfortable 2-stage sliding seat
- Control stand (Telescopic Function)
The high performance air conditioning provides an air flow which is adjusted and electronically controlled for the conditions. Five operating modes enable even the most demanding operator to be satisfied.
Short maintenance operations at long intervals increase the availability of the equipment on site. DOOSAN has developed the DX340LC with a view to high profitability for the user.
Access to the various radiators is very easy, making cleaning easier. Access to the various parts of the engine is from the top and via side panels.
ENGINE OIL FILTER
The engine oil filter offers a high level of filtration allowing the oil change interval to be increased to 500 hours. It is easy to access and is positioned to avoid contaminating the surrounding environment.
PC MONITORING (DMS)
A PC monitoring function enables connection to the EPOSTM system, allowing various parameters to be checked during maintenance, such as pump pressures, engine rotation speed, etc. and these can be stored and printed for subsequent analysis.
The large capacity forced air cleaner removes over 99% of airborne particles, reducing the risk of engine contamination and making the cleaning and cartridge change intervals greater.
Install rotor type pre-cleaner (Donaldson Top Spin 5”). So filtering efficiency 20% increased
High efficiency and large capacity water separator protect the engine by removing most moisture from the fuel (additional water separator as strandard)
CENTRALIZED GREASE INLETS FOR EASY MAINTENANCE
The arm grease inlets are grouped for easy access.
Telematics Service terminal is installed to machine / connected to EPOSTM
GPS, EPOSTM data is sent to designated server by GSM, Satellite telecommunication
Doosan, Dealer, Customer can easily monitor the GPS, EPOSTM data from Core Telematics Service web.
TELEMATICS SERVICE BENEFITS
Customer: Improve work efficiency (Timely and preventive service, Improve operator’s skills by comparing work pattern, Manage fleet more effectively).
Dealer: Better service for customers (Provide better quality of service, Maintain machine value, Better understanding of market needs).
Doosan: Responsive to customer’s voice (Utilize quality-related field data, Apply customer’s usage profile to developing new machine).
Doosan provides fast and precise worldwide delivery of genuine Doosan parts through its global PDC (parts distribution center) network.
The global network of the GPDC (Global Parts Distribution Center) maximizes its supply rate by making sure that each center is stockpiled with all the critical parts required for businesses in its area. The network also minimizes the time and costs required for parts delivery by positioning PDCs close to major markets around the world. Doosan PDCs communicate with customers in their time zone, informing them that they are open for operation, and deliver parts to them as early as possible.
PDCs had been set up as shown below, including Mother PDC in Ansan, Korea. The seven other PDCs include one in China (Yantai), one in the USA (Chicago), one in Brazil (Campinas), two in Europe (Germany and the UK), one in the Middle East (Dubai), and one in Asia (Singapore).
We are proud to be a direct distributor of construction machines from famous brands in the world such as Hamm Compactor, Hitachi Excavators, Hyundai Everdigm Concrete Pumps, Vogele Asphalt Pavers, Cranes, Wirtgen Slipform Pavers,...
If you want to buy or get a free consultation, please call Hotline 0906702060 (Mr Tuyen). In addition, you can also come to watch directly at the representative offices of VITRAC:
Tags: Doosan DX340LC, Doosan DX140LCR 5, Doosan DX140W 5, Doosan DX530LC 7, Doosan DX490LC 7, Doosan DX350LC 7, Doosan DX300LC 7, Doosan DX255LC 5, Doosan DX235LC 5, Doosan DX180LC 5, Doosan DX160LC 5 HT, Doosan DX140LCR 5, doosan DX140LC 5, excavator for sale, excavator hire, excavator Komatsu, excavator hitachi, sany excavator, wheel excavator for sale, bucket wheel excavator, power wheel excavator, largest bucket wheel excavator, bucket wheel excavator price, volvo wheel excavator, bucket wheel excavator for sale, wheeled excavator, wheeled excavator for sale, wheel bucket excavator, wheel type excavator, wheeled excavator volvo, wheeled excavator hitachi