The Doosan Group - founded in 1896 and headquartered in Seoul, South Korea - is one of the fastest-growing companies in the world:
- With more than 37,500 employees in 38 countries, we are a major player in a variety of industries worldwide.
- A global leader in the Infrastructure Support Business (ISB), with 56 subsidiaries and 3,700 distributors worldwide.
- Dramatic growth over the past two decades, with an annual Doosan Group revenue rising from €2.4 billion in 1998 to €12.8 billion in 2016
- Doosan Infracore: Among the world's Top 5 manufacturers of construction equipment
- Doosan Bobcat: A leading company in the design, manufacture, marketing, distribution and service of small equipment and attachments for construction, agriculture, and landscaping. Leading position in the global compact equipment market. N° 1 in North America for SSL, CTL and MEX.
- Doosan Heavy Industries & Construction: World N° 1 in desalination plant construction, World N° 1 in heat recovery steam generator market, World N° 1 in mould & tool steel, World N° 3 in crankshafts
- Doosan Engineering & Construction: A pioneering leader in construction of residential and public buildings, civil works and industrial facilities. World N° 1 chemical process equipment products
Creating construction equipment for over 40 years. For over 40 years, we've been building a global production and business network to become one of the world’s foremost construction equipment manufacturers.
A solid partner, close to you. A truly global player in every respect, we have large-scale factories, sales subsidiaries and dealers all over the world.
To ensure the highest trade-in and residual values, our parts and service support professionals maintain the performance, productivity and reliability that you expect of our products throughout their lifetime.
As your local specialist, your dealer ensures that you receive the maximum benefit from our integrated package. Plan ahead to ensure the success of your equipment!
- Articulated Dump Trucks
- Doosan Wheel Loaders
- Doosan Wheeled Excavators
- Doosan Mini Excavators
- Doosan Crawler Excavators.
|DEMENSIONS AND WORKING RANGES|
Doosan DX225LCA-2 delivers high productivity with outstanding fuel efficiency at a much more reasonable TCO (total cost of owning & operation) than others of the same class. Above all, its fuel consumption per hour has been improved by 8.7%* against DX225LCB in the Power mode, which are newly secured fuel consumption tuning technology.
INTRODUCING A WHOLE NEW DX225LCA-2
Doosan offers you excellent performance and durability with its own design and manufacturing technologies.
DB58TIS DOOSAN ENGINE
- DX225LCA-2 runs on Doosan DB58TIS engine, one of the most widely-used engines in Doosan.
- Doosan DB58TIS engine has already gained recognition in the market for reliability, low fuel consumption and easy maintenance with quality that has been validated.
HEAVY DUTY BOOM & ARM (STANDARD)
Heavy duty Boom and Arm proven in DX225LCB for Indian market. Each part is reinforced against the general duty equipment, and the additional plates on arm end prevents damage to the front in severe work areas
NEW DOOSAN MCV
Manufactured with Doosan’s technologies, this new version of MCV is more fuel-efficient than its previous model.
ENHANCEMENTS TO MAIN PUMP
This new main pump developed for DX225LCA-2 helps improve fuel economy with optimized cylinders and higher system pressures.
STRENGTHENED IDLER BRACKET
The idler bracket has been fitted with a reinforced bar to further protect the main components from external impacts.
ADVANCED FRONT BUSH
- EM bushing (Enhanced Macro-surface).
- Pocket & Dimple surface pattern: Optimized greasing & Trap foreign object.
- Wear resistant solid lubricant coating: Noise free & enhanced anti-seizure property
- 30% longer life time than steel bush
FUEL EFFICIENCY UP UP UP!!
The enhancements to the hydraulic systems of DX225LCA-2 enable you to use engine power in a more effective manner. DX225LCA-2 is capable of performing the same intensity of operations at much lower fuel consumption than others of the same class, significantly increasing your work efficiency.
OPTIMED LEVER CONTROL & AUTO IDLE
When operator takes a break and leaves the control joystick fixed, both of the engine and the pump are kept in standby mode and prevents unnecessary fuel consumption.
PUMP MATCHING TECHNOLOGY
Engine & pump matching, the new technology of Doosan, fully resolves problems; low response time of the system, unnecessary fuel consumption. Matching response time between pump and engine efficiently reduces unnecessary fuel consumption as well as exhaust fumes.
- It is not confusing and complex anymore. You can get exactly the kind of information you need to know through this new monitor at ease.
- When running your machine, it gives you the information you need most effectively with different modes as in the eco-zone mode activated for the most fuel-efficient sector, the power mode required for the most powerful operation and beyond.
With the completely redesigned joystick buttons, you can now use the most frequently used features at the tip of your fingers with this new joystick
- WORK MODE SELECTOR BUTTON - Breaker mode activated when this button is pushed, a indicator light in monitor turns "On"
- HORN BUTTON - This button is for blowing a horn
AUTO IDLE SELECTOR BUTTON
Auto idle system is activated when the auto idle selector button is pushed, an indicator light turns on
BREAKER OPERATING BUTTON
When this button is pushed, hydraulic flow supplied to auxiliary hydraulic line
POWER MODE SELECTOR BUTTON
This power mode is suitable for heavy duty work that requires a high operating speed. Push this button to turn power mode "ON" or "Off".
A rotor type of pre-cleaner in DX225LCA-2 filters out particles larger than 20 microns with over 99% accuracy.
A greater capacity of water separator helps improve engine durability.
ENHANCED RESERVE TANK
This new reserve tank, that is bigger in size and more effective in UV protection, has reduced failure risks.
GREATER COOLING CAPACITY
A larger cooling module and a longer life for your machine.
NEW VERTICAL FUEL LEVEL SENSOR
You can get more accurate information about the remaining fuel level regardless of the product positions.
Fixing connectors onto a certain location with excellent quality of harnesses further enhanced thermal resistance performance of the harnesses
NEW GREASE VALVE FOR IDLER CYLINDER
Separate design of injection and discharge of grease reduced a failure risk in valves.
Telematics Service terminal is installed to machine / connected to EPOSTM
GPS, EPOSTM data is sent to designated server by GSM, Satellite telecommunication
Doosan, Dealer, Customer can easily monitor the GPS, EPOSTM data from Core Telematics Service web.
TELEMATICS SERVICE BENEFITS
Customer: Improve work efficiency (Timely and preventive service, Improve operator’s skills by comparing work pattern, Manage fleet more effectively).
Dealer: Better service for customers (Provide better quality of service, Maintain machine value, Better understanding of market needs).
Doosan: Responsive to customer’s voice (Utilize quality-related field data, Apply customer’s usage profile to developing new machine).
Doosan provides fast and precise worldwide delivery of genuine Doosan parts through its global PDC (parts distribution center) network.
The global network of the GPDC (Global Parts Distribution Center) maximizes its supply rate by making sure that each center is stockpiled with all the critical parts required for businesses in its area. The network also minimizes the time and costs required for parts delivery by positioning PDCs close to major markets around the world. Doosan PDCs communicate with customers in their time zone, informing them that they are open for operation, and deliver parts to them as early as possible.
PDCs had been set up as shown below, including Mother PDC in Ansan, Korea. The seven other PDCs include one in China (Yantai), one in the USA (Chicago), one in Brazil (Campinas), two in Europe (Germany and the UK), one in the Middle East (Dubai), and one in Asia (Singapore).
We are proud to be a direct distributor of construction machines from famous brands in the world such as Hamm Compactor, Hitachi Excavators, Hyundai Everdigm Concrete Pumps, Vogele Asphalt Pavers, Cranes, Wirtgen Slipform Pavers,...
If you want to buy or get a free consultation, please call Hotline 0906702060 (Mr Tuyen). In addition, you can also come to watch directly at the representative offices of VITRAC:
Tags: Doosan DX225LCA 2, Doosan DX140LCA, Doosan DX200A, Doosan DX140LCR 5, Doosan DX140W 5, Doosan DX530LC 7, Doosan DX490LC 7, Doosan DX350LC 7, Doosan DX300LC 7, Doosan DX255LC 5, Doosan DX235LC 5, Doosan DX180LC 5, Doosan DX160LC 5 HT, Doosan DX140LCR 5, doosan DX140LC 5, excavator for sale, excavator hire, excavator Komatsu, excavator hitachi, sany excavator, wheel excavator for sale, bucket wheel excavator, power wheel excavator, largest bucket wheel excavator, bucket wheel excavator price, volvo wheel excavator, bucket wheel excavator for sale, wheeled excavator, wheeled excavator for sale, wheel bucket excavator, wheel type excavator, wheeled excavator volvo, wheeled excavator hitachi