The Doosan Group - founded in 1896 and headquartered in Seoul, South Korea - is one of the fastest-growing companies in the world:
- With more than 37,500 employees in 38 countries, we are a major player in a variety of industries worldwide.
- A global leader in the Infrastructure Support Business (ISB), with 56 subsidiaries and 3,700 distributors worldwide.
- Dramatic growth over the past two decades, with an annual Doosan Group revenue rising from €2.4 billion in 1998 to €12.8 billion in 2016
- Doosan Infracore: Among the world's Top 5 manufacturers of construction equipment
- Doosan Bobcat: A leading company in the design, manufacture, marketing, distribution and service of small equipment and attachments for construction, agriculture, and landscaping. Leading position in the global compact equipment market. N° 1 in North America for SSL, CTL and MEX.
- Doosan Heavy Industries & Construction: World N° 1 in desalination plant construction, World N° 1 in heat recovery steam generator market, World N° 1 in mould & tool steel, World N° 3 in crankshafts
- Doosan Engineering & Construction: A pioneering leader in construction of residential and public buildings, civil works and industrial facilities. World N° 1 chemical process equipment products
Creating construction equipment for over 40 years. For over 40 years, we've been building a global production and business network to become one of the world’s foremost construction equipment manufacturers.
A solid partner, close to you. A truly global player in every respect, we have large-scale factories, sales subsidiaries and dealers all over the world.
To ensure the highest trade-in and residual values, our parts and service support professionals maintain the performance, productivity and reliability that you expect of our products throughout their lifetime.
As your local specialist, your dealer ensures that you receive the maximum benefit from our integrated package. Plan ahead to ensure the success of your equipment!
- Articulated Dump Trucks
- Doosan Wheel Loaders
- Doosan Wheeled Excavators
- Doosan Mini Excavators
- Doosan Crawler Excavators.
DOOSAN uses computer-assisted design techniques, highly durable materials and structures then test these under extreme conditions. Durability of materials and longevity of structures are our first priorities.
DOOSAN DB58TIS ENGINE
At the heart of the hydraulic excavator is the improved DOOSAN DB58TIS engine. It is combined with the new e-EPOSTM electronic control system, for optimum power and fuel saving.
- Better performance by improved engine.
- Energy efficiency reduces fuel consumption.
The brains of the hydraulic excavator, the e-EPOSTM, have been improved, through a CAN (Controller Area Network) communication link, enabling a continuous exchange of information between the engine and the hydraulic system. These units are now perfectly synchronized.
The advantages of the new e-EPOSTM impacts at several levels, Ease of operation and user-friendliness:
- The availability of a power mode and standard mode guarantee maximum efficiency under all conditions.
- The automatic deceleration mode enables fuel saving.
- Regulation and precise control of the flow rate required by the equipment are available as standard.
- A self-diagnosis function enables technical problems to be resolved quickly and efficiently.
- An operational memory provides a graphic display of the status of the machine.
- Maintenance and oil change intervals can be displayed.
Shocks during rotation are minimized, while increased torque is available to ensure rapid cycles
The main pump has a capacity of 2x206.5 l/min Reducing cycle time while a high capacity gear pump improves pilot line efficiency.
For prevent insert soil into travel motor, DX220AF apply new travel motor.
NEW OPTION BUCKET AND GRAPPLE
Newly provide HD option bucket & grapple for forestry
MAINTENANCE & SAFETY
Short maintenance operations at long intervals increase the availability of the equipment on site. DOOSAN has developed the DX220AF with a view to high profitability for the user.
PC MONITORING (DMS)
A PC monitoring function enables connection to the e-EPOSTM system, allowing various parameters to be checked during maintenance, such as pump pressures, engine rotation speed, etc. and these can be stored and printed for subsequent analysis.
CENTRALIZED GREASE INLETS FOR EASY MAINTENANCE
The arm grease inlets are grouped for easy access
Access to the various radiators is very easy, making cleaning easier. Access to the various parts of the engine is from the top and via side panels.
ENGINE OIL FILTER
The engine oil filter offers a high level of filtration allowing the oil change interval to be increased to 500 hours. It is easy to access and is positioned to avoid contaminating the surrounding environment.
The large capacity forced air cleaner removes over 99% of airborne particles, reducing the risk of engine contamination and making the cleaning and cartridge change intervals greater.
High efficiency and large capacity water separator protect the engine by removing most moisture from the fuel (additional water separator as standard)
CONVENIENT FUSE BOX
The fuse box is conveniently located in a section of the storage compartment behind the operator's seat providing a clean environment and easy access
More space, better visibility, air conditioning with climate control, very comfortable seat. These are the elements that ensure the operator can work in the best possible conditions. Furthermore, a new, user-friendly colour 7" TFT LCD monitor panel gives full access to machine settings and maintenance data allowing you to work safely and confidently with an accurate overview of all conditions.
Visibility has been improved in all directions and the size of the cab has been increased.
CHOICE OF OPERATING MODES
- Power : uses 100% engine power for heavy work.
- Standard : uses 85% engine power for all work.
- Economy : uses 70% engine power for light work
Comfortable 2-stage sliding seat
Control stand (telescopic Function)
Correct positioning with clear controls makes the operator’s task easier.
Levelling operations and the movement of lifted loads in particular are made easier and safer. The control levers have additional electrical buttons for controlling other additional equipment (for example, grapples, crushers, breakers, etc.)
The high performance air conditioning provides an air flow which is adjusted and electronically controlled for the conditions. Five operating modes enable even the most demanding operator to be satisfied
We are proud to be a direct distributor of construction machines from famous brands in the world such as Hamm Compactor, Hitachi Excavators, Hyundai Everdigm Concrete Pumps, Vogele Asphalt Pavers, Cranes, Wirtgen Slipform Pavers,...
If you want to buy or get a free consultation, please call Hotline 0906702060 (Mr Tuyen). In addition, you can also come to watch directly at the representative offices of VITRAC:
Tags: Doosan DX220AF, Doosan DX140LCA, Doosan DX200A, Doosan DX140LCR 5, Doosan DX140W 5, Doosan DX530LC 7, Doosan DX490LC 7, Doosan DX350LC 7, Doosan DX300LC 7, Doosan DX255LC 5, Doosan DX235LC 5, Doosan DX180LC 5, Doosan DX160LC 5 HT, Doosan DX140LCR 5, doosan DX140LC 5, excavator for sale, excavator hire, excavator Komatsu, excavator hitachi, sany excavator, wheel excavator for sale, bucket wheel excavator, power wheel excavator, largest bucket wheel excavator, bucket wheel excavator price, volvo wheel excavator, bucket wheel excavator for sale, wheeled excavator, wheeled excavator for sale, wheel bucket excavator, wheel type excavator, wheeled excavator volvo, wheeled excavator hitachi