The Doosan Group - founded in 1896 and headquartered in Seoul, South Korea - is one of the fastest-growing companies in the world:
- With more than 37,500 employees in 38 countries, we are a major player in a variety of industries worldwide.
- A global leader in the Infrastructure Support Business (ISB), with 56 subsidiaries and 3,700 distributors worldwide.
- Dramatic growth over the past two decades, with an annual Doosan Group revenue rising from €2.4 billion in 1998 to €12.8 billion in 2016
- Doosan Infracore: Among the world's Top 5 manufacturers of construction equipment
- Doosan Bobcat: A leading company in the design, manufacture, marketing, distribution and service of small equipment and attachments for construction, agriculture, and landscaping. Leading position in the global compact equipment market. N° 1 in North America for SSL, CTL and MEX.
- Doosan Heavy Industries & Construction: World N° 1 in desalination plant construction, World N° 1 in heat recovery steam generator market, World N° 1 in mould & tool steel, World N° 3 in crankshafts
- Doosan Engineering & Construction: A pioneering leader in construction of residential and public buildings, civil works and industrial facilities. World N° 1 chemical process equipment products
Creating construction equipment for over 40 years. For over 40 years, we've been building a global production and business network to become one of the world’s foremost construction equipment manufacturers.
A solid partner, close to you. A truly global player in every respect, we have large-scale factories, sales subsidiaries and dealers all over the world.
To ensure the highest trade-in and residual values, our parts and service support professionals maintain the performance, productivity and reliability that you expect of our products throughout their lifetime.
As your local specialist, your dealer ensures that you receive the maximum benefit from our integrated package. Plan ahead to ensure the success of your equipment!
- Articulated Dump Trucks
- Doosan Wheel Loaders
- Doosan Wheeled Excavators
- Doosan Mini Excavators
- Doosan Crawler Excavators.
The new DX140LC hydraulic excavator has all the advantages of the previous model, The key phrase used during the development of the DX140LC was “giving optimum value to the end user.”
- INCREASED PRODUCTION, and improved fuel economy is attributed to the electronic optimization of the hydraulic system and the new generation DOOSAN engine (Tier III/ Stage III).
- IMPROVED ERGONOMICS, increases comfort and excellent all round visibility ensuring a safe and pleasant working environment.
- IMPROVED RELIABILITY, is achieved through the use of high performance materials combined with new methods of structural stress analysis, and leads to increased component life expectancy, thus reducing running costs.
- REDUCED MAINTENANCE, increases the availability and reduces operating costs of the excavator.
ADVANCED FRONT BUSH
- EM bushing (Enhanced Macro-surface)
- Pocket & Dimple surface pattern: Optimized greasing & Trap foreign object
- Wear resistant solid lubricant coating: Noise free & enhanced anti-seizure property.
- 30% longer life time than competitors
ADVANCED H-CLASS BUCKET
- Doosan new H-class bucket has the best strength of steel & the optimized design.
- Add side cutter / add chamfer and inner plate at member part.
- Increase bucket solidity and change casting type.
ADVANCED HD CABIN (OPTIONAL)
- ROPS, FOPS optional.
- The latest interior (MP3, Joystick, Air suspension seat, etc.)
7 INCH MONITOR
- New, user-friendly LCD color monitor with full access to machine settings and maintenance data.
- Operator can see rear view through new monitor (If customer selects rear view camera option).
- Strengthen Sprocket structure and tooth
- Structure to prevent debris..
TROPICAL HYDRAULIC OIL (ISO VG 68)
- Maintain best performance of your machine by keeping optimum viscosity in tropical area.
The performance of the DX140LC has a direct effect on its productivity. Its new "Common Rail" engine and new EPOSTM controlled hydraulic system have combined to create an unbeatable hydraulic excavator, with a cost/performance ratio that makes the DX140LC even more appealing.
At the heart of the hydraulic excavator is the new “Common Rail” DOOSAN DL06 engine. It is combined with the new EPOSTM (Electronic Power Optimizing system) electronic control system, for optimum power and fuel saving. The new engine produces 95 hp(71 kW / 96 PS) at only 1,850 rpm, and more torque, due to its careful design combined with the use of common rail injection and 4 valves per cylinder. These features help optimize combustion and minimize pollution through reduced Nox & particulate emissions. Increased torque allows efficient use of the power of the hydraulic system.
- Faster working cycles increase productivity.
- Increased torque means the excavator is able to move more easily.
- Energy efficiency reduces fuel consumption
The Main pump has a capacity of 2 x 114 l/min reducing cycle time while a high capacity gear pump improves pilot line efficiency.
DOZER BLADE (OPTIONAL)
The pin type design allows the dozer blade to be mounted on the front and/or rear and is used for leveling, clean-up work and for stabilizing the machine during digging applications. The large dozer bottom and parallel design provide minimized ground pressure.
In house travel device provides simple internal structure and increases efficiency of the performance. Thicker sprocket minimizes incoming debris and provides higher durability.
Improved Excavator control by new EPOSTM system. The brains of the hydraulic excavator, the EPOSTM, have been improved, through a CAN (Controller Area Network) communication link, these units are now perfectly synchronised.
The reliability of a product contributes to its overall lifetime operating costs. DOOSAN uses computer-assisted design techniques, highly durable materials and structures then test these under extreme conditions.
The D-type frame and chassis frame add strength and minimize distortion due to shocks.
The X-chassis frame section has been designed using finite element and 3-dimensional computer simulation, to ensure greater durability and optimum structural integrity. The swing gear is solid and stable.
A highly metal sintered bushing and EM bushing are used for all front pivot points in order to increase the lifetime and durability. Extend the greasing intervals to 250 hours. (except bucket parts).
INTEGRATED TRACK SPRING AND IDLER
The track spring and the idler have been joined directly to achieve high durability and improved maintenance convenience.
ULTRA-HARD WEAR-RESISTANT DISC
New materials have been used in order to increase the wear resistance and to increase the service intervals. The longevity is greatly increased by the addition of wear plates on the inside and outside of the bucket lugs.
The chain is composed of self-lubricating sealed links isolated from all external contamination. The tracks are locked by mechanically bolted pins.
A polymer shim is added to the bucket pivot to promote extended pin and bushing life.
The pump continues to supply flow even when the maximum pressure on the system is reached due to severe working environments and large workloads. Relief cutoff technology of DX225LCA prevents transfer of unnecessary flow to maintain powerful working level at the maximum value while reducing consumption of fuel.
OPTIMIZED LEVER CONTROL & AUTO IDLE
When operator takes a break and leaves the control joystick fixed, both of the engine and the pump are kept in standby mode and prevents unnecessary fuel consumption.
PUMP MATCHING TECHNOLOGY
Engine & pump matching, the new technology of Doosan, fully resolves problems; low respones time of the system, unnecessary fuel consumption. Matching response time between pump and engine efficiently reduces unnecessary fuel consumption as well as exhaust fumes.
The work rate of the hydraulic excavator is directly linked to the performence of its operator. DOOSAN designed the DX140LC by putting the operator at the centre of the development goals. The result is significant ergonomic value that improves the efficiency and safety of the operator.
3 power modes for maximum efficiency: Power mode, Standand mode, Economy mode
3 work modes to suit your application: 1-way mode, 2-way mode, Digging mode.
- Standard screen.
- Anti-theft protection.
- Filter/oil information.
- Operation history.
- Flow rate control.
- Contrast control.
Very precise control of the equipment increases versatility, safety and facilitates tricky operations requiring great precision. Leveling operations and particularly the movement of suspended loads are made easier and safer. The control levers have additional electrical buttons for controlling other additional equipment (for example, grabs, crushers, grippers, etc.)
AIR SUSPENSION SEAT (OPTIONAL)
Equipped with various functions of adjustment forth and back and, and lumbar support, it reduces the vibration of equipment transmitted during work in an effective way. Also for considering winter working environment, Seat warmer functions equipped.
Short maintenance operations at long intervals increase the availability of the equipment on site. DOOSAN has developed the DX140LC with a view to high profitability for the user.
ENGINE OIL FILTER
The engine oil filter offers a high level of filtration allowing the oil change interval to be increased to 500 hours. It is easy to access and is positioned to avoid contaminating the surrounding environment.
High efficiency and large capacity water separator protect the engine by removing most moisture from the fuel.
Access to the various radiators is very easy, making cleaning easier. Access to the various parts of the engine is from the top and via side panels.
PC MONITORING (DMS)
A PC monitoring function enables connection to the EPOSTM system, allowing various parameters to be checked during maintenance, such as pump pressures, engine rotation speed, etc. and these can be stored and printed for ubsequent analysis.
HYDRAULIC OIL RETURN FILTER
The protection of the hydraulic system is made more effective by the use of glass fiber filter technology in the main oil return filter. This means that with more than 99.5% of foreign particles filtered out, the oil hange interval is increased.
The large capacity forced air cleaner removes over 99% of airborne particles, reducing the risk of engine contamination and making the cleaning and cartridge change intervals greater.
CENTRALIZED GREA SE INLE TS FOR EASY MAINTENANCE
The boom & arm grease inlets are grouped for easy access.
Telematics Service terminal is installed to machine / connected to EPOSTM
GPS, EPOSTM data is sent to designated server by GSM, Satellite telecommunication
Doosan, Dealer, Customer can easily monitor the GPS, EPOSTM data from Core Telematics Service web.
TELEMATICS SERVICE BENEFITS
Customer: Improve work efficiency (Timely and preventive service, Improve operator’s skills by comparing work pattern, Manage fleet more effectively).
Dealer: Better service for customers (Provide better quality of service, Maintain machine value, Better understanding of market needs).
Doosan: Responsive to customer’s voice (Utilize quality-related field data, Apply customer’s usage profile to developing new machine).
Doosan provides fast and precise worldwide delivery of genuine Doosan parts through its global PDC (parts distribution center) network.
The global network of the GPDC (Global Parts Distribution Center) maximizes its supply rate by making sure that each center is stockpiled with all the critical parts required for businesses in its area. The network also minimizes the time and costs required for parts delivery by positioning PDCs close to major markets around the world. Doosan PDCs communicate with customers in their time zone, informing them that they are open for operation, and deliver parts to them as early as possible.
PDCs had been set up as shown below, including Mother PDC in Ansan, Korea. The seven other PDCs include one in China (Yantai), one in the USA (Chicago), one in Brazil (Campinas), two in Europe (Germany and the UK), one in the Middle East (Dubai), and one in Asia (Singapore).
We are proud to be a direct distributor of construction machines from famous brands in the world such as Hamm Compactor, Hitachi Excavators, Hyundai Everdigm Concrete Pumps, Vogele Asphalt Pavers, Cranes, Wirtgen Slipform Pavers,...
If you want to buy or get a free consultation, please call Hotline 0906702060 (Mr Tuyen). In addition, you can also come to watch directly at the representative offices of VITRAC:
Tags: Doosan DX140W 5, Doosan DX530LC 7, Doosan DX490LC 7, Doosan DX350LC 7, Doosan DX300LC 7, Doosan DX255LC 5, Doosan DX235LC 5, Doosan DX180LC 5, Doosan DX160LC 5 HT, Doosan DX140LCR 5, doosan DX140LC 5, excavator for sale, excavator hire, excavator Komatsu, excavator hitachi, sany excavator, wheel excavator for sale, bucket wheel excavator, power wheel excavator, largest bucket wheel excavator, bucket wheel excavator price, volvo wheel excavator, bucket wheel excavator for sale, wheeled excavator, wheeled excavator for sale, wheel bucket excavator, wheel type excavator, wheeled excavator volvo, wheeled excavator hitachi