Kawasaki Wheel Loader 80ZV
KCMA Corporation, a division of KCM Corporation, is a leading supplier of a full range of high quality wheel loaders. In fact, Kawasaki is the oldest on-going manufacturer of articulated, rubbertired wheel loaders in the world. Since 1962, Kawasaki wheel loaders have continuously evolved to bring you the best in equipment and support services, backed by a carefully selected dealer network.
Kawasaki articulated wheel loaders incorporate innovative design features coupled with extensive knowledge and experience gained from real-world applications. Kawasaki pioneered Z-Link design to provide unmatched utility, high breakout force and efficiency in its machines. Powered by proven emissions-compliant Cummins diesel engines, durability and serviceability are designed into every Kawasaki loader.
Kawasaki loaders are assembled at the company’s modern facilities in Newnan, GA. Service and support operations are headquartered in Kennesaw, GA. A state-of-the-art parts distribution system links dealers with the main parts warehouse, allowing them to order parts directly. Qualified craftsmen rebuild components for all Kawasaki models at our fullyequipped rebuild center, making component exchange easier and
faster. An independent oil analysis program allows monitoring of critical systems to reduce unscheduled downtime.
The independent dealers that represent and support Kawasaki loaders are experts in their markets and are dedicated to providing you with the best service available. Together, we are committed to making your investment in a Kawasaki loader a sound business decision that will pay dividends for years to come.
The weight and load figure include optional counterweight, enclosed ROPS Cab, air conditioner, 23.5-25-16PR (L-3) tires, full fuel tank and operator.
Materials and specifications are subject to change without notice and without obligation on the part of the manufacturer. The specifications supplied, while believed to be completely reliable, are not to be taken as warranty for which we assume legal responsibility
A COMPLETE SOLUTION
- Emissions-compliant 208 HP Cummins, diesel engine, 4.0 to 4.75 cu. yard bucket available, accepts a wide assortment of attachments to handle many jobs. Increased width of cab by 20% for operator comfort. Ride Control option provides stable load handling. Single hydraulic control option for easy operation
- Automatic powershift transmission with four forward and reverse speeds. Outboard-mounted, four-wheel, dual circuit sealed wet disc brakes for reliability and long service life. Torque-proportioning differentials for longer brake and tire life. Easy access to drains, filters and fittings
- Transmission redesigned with helical gears, reducing noise level and vibration. Engine cooling system with hydraulic fan for efficient cooling.
THE POWER TO PERFORM!
Kawasaki 80ZV wheel loader is a versatile, high productivity wheel loader for a wide range of applications from asphalt and concrete plants to road construction. Featuring a Cummins C8.3 diesel engine producing 208 flywheel horsepower, a 4.2 cu. yard bucket, a certified ROPS cab and a host of other features that provide high operating efficiency, ease of maintenance and safety, Kawasaki 80ZV is always ready for the heavy duty jobs.
OPERATOR PRODUCTIVITY AND SAFETY
Kawasaki 80ZV wheel loader features a completely redesigned ROPS cab with an operator’s compartment that offers unmatched comfort and is designed to maximize efficiency and productivity. The cab is accessible by ladders on both sides, features a gasket-mounted flat tinted glass windshield, has front and rear wipers and includes many other features which contribute to improved safety, visibility and comfort.
80ZV wheel loader comes standard with an AM/FM cassette player, air-ride seat and a 27,000 BTU air conditioner.
PUTTING THE 80ZV TO WORK
Like all Kawasaki loaders, the s has a 40-year heritage of strength and reliability. Dual lever hydraulic control with a single lever option and single twist-grip transmission control offer ease of operation.
Kawasaki 80ZV wheel loader is available with a 4.2 cubic yard bucket with a bolt-on cutting edge. A third spool valve, control lever, linkage and line are available to handle a number of attachments and extend Kawasaki 80ZV’s versatility. Other buckets, Quick Couplers and attachments are also available.
The outboard-mounted, four-wheel sealed wet disc brakes are designed for long life and easy access and overhaul. Standard spin-on filters, remote mounted grease fittings and oil drain simplify maintenance. The standard 23.5- 25-16PR (L-3) tires and optional 20.5-25-16PR (L-2, L-3) and 23.5-25-16PR (L-2) tires use heavy duty three-piece rims for easy servicing in the field.
Kawasaki maintains a large inventory of new components to ensure outstanding parts availability and minimal downtime. In addition, a predictive oil analysis program helps eliminate unnecessary maintenance and helps find problems before they occur. Kawasaki also stocks an array of cost-effective rebuilt components.
BUILT TO STAY ON THE JOB
Kawasaki loaders are designed with the durability to provide years of service. Backed by a dealer network of heavy equipment experts and a dedicated support staff in the Kawasaki parts and service organization, your investment in a Kawasaki loader is an excellent choice that will pay dividends for years to come.
Kawasaki 80ZV wheel loader means business. It incorporates the best in design and technology, giving your operators the tool they need to get the job done. Because Kawasaki specializes in the design and manufacture of articulated wheel loaders, you get a machine with a 40-year heritage of successful innovations. The power and productivity that the s brings to the job is a result of that experience.
- 208 HP emissions-compliant Cummins C8.3 diesel, complies with tough Tier 2 emissions standards, engineered for longer service life, reliable and fuel efficient, extensive distribution system, 24 volt battery system for reserve power, turbocharger with aftercooler
HIGH EFFICIENCY HYDRAULIC SYSTEM
- Dry, reliable, fast iron gear pumps, energy efficient, steering circuit supplements main, easy access to two-spool control valve, large oil reservoir keeps oil cooler
- Heavy-duty torque proportioning differential, 23.5-25-16PR (L-3) tires standard, 20.5-25-16PR (L-2, L-3), 23.5-25-16PR (L-2) tires available, 650/65R25XLD low profile tires available, 3-piece rims standard, outboard-mounted,four-wheel, dual-circuit wet disc brakes, easy maintenance, high capacity, long life.
- Z-linkage, high breakout force, optional high lift arms available, 4.0 to 4.75 cu. yard bucket, easy loading, excellent load retention, full assortment of edges and teeth, complete array of attachments available, bolt-on heel plates extend bucket life, bucket leveler and boom kick-out standard
- Automatic transmission selects optimum speed from second to fourth gear, single lever control, switch activates transmission declutch on right and left brake pedals, downshift button speeds cycle times and
reduces operator fatigue, helical gears reduce noise and vibration
STRONG, RUGGED BOX FRAME
- Massive center pins and bearings, high strength loader tower, heavy box frame rear chassis
Kawasaki has taken a from-the-ground-up approach to create a cab designed with the operator in mind. The cab focuses on providing the ultimate environment for productivity, comfort and safety. The high visibility, quiet, temperature controlled cab offers the operator ideal surroundings for putting the Kawasaki loader through its paces.
- Flat glass windows for easy replacement, cab offers easy entry from either side, sliding side windows, automotive door locks, halogen headlights improve nighttime visibility, reduced noise level, cab interior increased 20% in size for operator comfort, telescoping and tilting steering wheel, flooring configuration reduces sound levels and allows easy cleaning, increased storage, climate controlled storage box for food
& beverage storage
- Air Ride Seat, all systems monitored with lights and alarms, single twist grip transmission lever redesigned for easy gripping and smoother shifting. Dual, pilot-assisted hydraulic controls fingertip control, 27,000 BTU Air Conditioner, adjustable wrist rest, one rearview and two side mirrors, AM/FM cassette radio, rear lights added to ROPS cab, viscous isolation-mounted to reduce vibration
- Personal storage space and coat hook, 40,000 BTU heater, cold start feature, pressurized air control, switch activates transmission declutch on both brake pedals, front and rear wipers and washers, intermittent front wiper
- Single lever hydraulics, turn signal with 4-way flasher
- Engine side covers open wide for optimum access, filters positioned within easy reach, easy access to drains, filters and fittings, grease fittings are grouped for easy lubrication, readily available Fleetguard and
Donaldson filters, starters and alternators available through Cummins national distribution network, 3-piece wheel rims standard for easy field service.
- Cooling system engineered to allow easy access to radiator and hydraulic coolers from side compartments. Ladders on both sides of the machine. Pressurized air control reduces dust in cab. Trunnion grease fittings located near axle. Sealed universal joints (only require greasing at 2000 hour intervals). Electric wiring color-coded and numbered for ease of service. Deutsch electric connectors throughout wiring harness
QUICK COUPLER ATTACHMENT
The JRB Quick Coupler, can be used in conjunction with a variety of attachments, including: general and multi-purpose buckets, side dump bucket, construction utility forks, utility pallet forks, extendable boom, paddle top clamp forks, grapple bucket, loader rake and loader rake with hydraulic clamps.
- On demand reports provide machine location, hours, operating status. Alarm notification by phone or pager can indicate equipment failure, geo-fence break. Worldwide satellite coverage. Customize reports and alerts. Internet access to all reports and alerts
SINGLE-LEVER HYDRAULIC CONTROL
- Faster cycle times, ease of operation, increases operator efficiency
- Stable load handling, reduces operator fatigue, cuts vibration and equipment wear, improves safety and productivity, less spillage, faster travel speed
Tags: kawasaki wheel loader 80ZV, wheel loader, caterpillar wheel loader, hitachi wheel loader, Komatsu wheel loader, Doosan loader, caterpillar wheel loader, wheel loader specifications, wheel loader Komatsu, wheel loader for sale, wheel loader capacity, wheel loader vs excavator, wheel loader caterpillar, wheel loader liugong, kubota wheel loader, volvo wheel loader, compact wheel loader, bobcat wheel loader, wheel loader volvo, wheel loader jcb, hitachi wheel loader dealers, hitachi wheel loader models, hitachi wheel loader specifications, hitachi wheel loader zw80, hitachi wheel loader parts, hitachi wheel loader zw180, used hitachi wheel loader, hitachi wheel loaders usa, hitachi 310 wheel loader, hitachi 220 wheel loader, hitachi 140 wheel loader, hitachi 370 wheel loader, hitachi 310 wheel loader specs, hitachi zw140 6 wheel loader specs