Kawasaki Wheel Loader 90ZV
KCMA Corporation, a division of KCM Corporation, is a leading supplier of a full range of high quality wheel loaders. In fact, Kawasaki is the oldest on-going manufacturer of articulated, rubbertired wheel loaders in the world. Since 1962, Kawasaki wheel loaders have continuously evolved to bring you the best in equipment and support services, backed by a carefully selected dealer network.
Kawasaki articulated wheel loaders incorporate innovative design features coupled with extensive knowledge and experience gained from real-world applications. Kawasaki pioneered Z-Link design to provide unmatched utility, high breakout force and efficiency in its machines. Powered by proven emissions-compliant Cummins diesel engines, durability and serviceability are designed into every Kawasaki loader.
Kawasaki loaders are assembled at the company’s modern facilities in Newnan, GA. Service and support operations are headquartered in Kennesaw, GA. A state-of-the-art parts distribution system links dealers with the main parts warehouse, allowing them to order parts directly. Qualified craftsmen rebuild components for all Kawasaki models at our fullyequipped rebuild center, making component exchange easier and
faster. An independent oil analysis program allows monitoring of critical systems to reduce unscheduled downtime.
The independent dealers that represent and support Kawasaki loaders are experts in their markets and are dedicated to providing you with the best service available. Together, we are committed to making your investment in a Kawasaki loader a sound business decision that will pay dividends for years to come.
The weight and load figure includes optional counterweight, enclosed ROPS Cab, air conditioner, 26.5 x 25-20PR (L-3) tires, full fuel tank and operator. Materials and specifications are subject to change without notice and without obligation on the part of the manufacturer. The specifications supplied, while believed to be completely reliable, are not to be taken as warranty for which we assume legal responsibility.
A COMPLETE SOLUTION
- Emissions-compliant 275 HP Cummins diesel engine, 5.0 to 5.9 cu. yard buckets available. Dual Z-linkage arms heaviest in its class. Redesigned integrated ROPS/FOPS cab optimizes productivity and visibility. Increased width of cab by 20% for operator comfort. Transmission redesigned with helical gears, reducing noise level and vibration. Air Conditioner and heater standard. Automatic powershift transmission with four forward and four reverse speeds
- Outboard-mounted, four-wheel, dual circuit sealed wet disc brakes for reliability and long service life. Torque-proportioning differentials extend brake and tire life and improve traction in sand or mud. Easy access to drains, filters and fittings. Ride Control provides stable load handling, optional. K-Lever provides one-hand steering and transmission control, optional
THE POWER TO PERFORM!
Kawasaki 90ZV wheel loader is a versatile, high productivity wheel loader for applications from quarries to bulk material handling. Featuring a Cummins QSM11 diesel engine producing 275 flywheel horsepower, a 5.2 cu. yard bucket, a certified ROPS cab and a host of other features that provide high operating efficiency, ease of maintenance and safety, the u eats up the work.
OPERATOR PRODUCTIVITY AND SAFETY
Kawasaki 90ZV features a completely redesigned ROPS cab with an operator’s compartment that offers unmatched comfort and is designed to maximize efficiency and productivity. The cab is accessible by ladders on both sides, features a gasket-mounted flat tinted glass windshield, has front and rear wipers and includes many other features which contribute to improved safety, visibility and comfort. Kawasaki 90ZV wheel loader comes standard with an AM/FM cassette player, air-ride seat, and a 27,000 BTU air conditioner.
PUTTING THE U TO WORK
Like all Kawasaki loaders, Kawasaki 90ZV wheel loader has a 40-year heritage of strength and reliability. With dual pilot-assisted hydraulic controls, automatic powershift transmission and low-effort steering, 90ZV wheel loader is designed to turn out the work. Kawasaki’s optional K-Lever Steering system increases operator productivity and dramatically reduces fatigue in wheel loader cycling applications. Located on the left armrest, K-Lever provides fast, proportional steering and transmission control with one hand convenience.
Kawasaki 90ZV wheel loader is available with a 5.2 cubic yard bucket with a bolt-on cutting edge. Simultaneous roll-back and lift operations can be performed with the bucket control lever for smooth, efficient bucket loading. Ride Control, optional, significantly reduces vibration for improved stability while reducing operator fatigue.
The outboard-mounted, four-wheel sealed wet disc brakes are designed for long life and easy access and overhaul. Standard spin-on filters, remote mounted grease fittings and oil drain simplify maintenance. The standard 26.5-25-20PR (L-3) tires and optional 26.5-25-20PR (L-2, L-4, L-5) and 26.5-R25 (Radial) tires use heavy duty three-piece rims for easy servicing in the field.
Kawasaki maintains a large inventory of new components to ensure outstanding parts availability and minimal downtime. In addition, a predictive oil analysis program helps eliminate unnecessary maintenance and helps find problems before they occur. Kawasaki also stocks an array of cost-effective rebuilt components.
BUILT TO STAY ON THE JOB
Kawasaki loaders are designed with the durability to provide years of service. Backed by a dealer network of heavy equipment experts and a dedicated support staff in the Kawasaki parts and service organization, your investment in a Kawasaki loader is an excellent choice that will pay dividends for years to come.
Kawasaki 90ZV wheel loader means business. It incorporates the best in design and technology, giving your operators the tool they need to get the job done. Because Kawasaki specializes in the design and manufacture of articulated wheel loaders, you get a machine with a 40-year heritage of successful innovations. The power and productivity that the u brings to the job is a result of that experience.
- 275 HP emissions-compliant Cummins QSM11 diesel. Complies with tough new tier 2 emissions standards. Engineered for longer service life. High torque and fuel efficient. Extensive distribution system. 24 volt battery system for reserve power. Reliable and fuel efficient. Turbocharger with aftercooler
HIGH EFFICIENCY HYDRAULIC SYSTEM
- Dry, reliable. Cast iron gear pump. Light-touch steering is maintained, even at low engine speeds. When steering is not required, oil flow control routes full steering pump discharge to supplement the loading circuit. • Easy access to two-spool control valve. Large oil reservoir keeps oil cooler
- Heavy-duty torque proportioning differential. 26.5-25-20PR (L-3) tires standard, 26.5-25-20PR (L-2, L-4, L-5) and 26.5-R25 (Radial) tires available. 3-piece wheel rims standard. Outboard-mounted, four-wheel, dualcircuit wet disc brakes. Auto adjuster maintains brake feel. High capacity, easy maintenance, long life.
- Z-linkage, high breakout force, heaviest in its class, optional high lift arms available, 5.0 to 5.9 cu. yd. buckets available, excellent load retention. Full assortment of edges and teeth, complete array of attachments available. Bolt-on heel plates extend bucket life. Bucket leveler and boom kick-out standard
STRONG, RUGGED BOX FRAME
- Massive center pins and bearings. High strength loader tower. Heavy box frame rear chassis.
- Automatic transmission selects optimum speed from second to fourth gear. Heavy-duty design increases reliability. Large standard SAE universal joints. Single lever control. Switch activates transmission declutch. Downshift button speeds cycle times and reduces operator fatigue. Helical gears reduce noise and vibration.
Kawasaki has taken a from-the-ground-up approach to create a cab designed with the operator in mind including a 20% increase in width. The cab focuses on providing the ultimate environment for productivity, comfort and safety. The high visibility, quiet, temperature controlled cab offers the operator ideal surroundings for putting the Kawasaki loader through its paces.
Kawasaki 90ZV Features
- Flat glass windows for easy replacement. Cab offers easy entry from either side of cab. Sliding side windows. Automotive door locks. Hallogen headlights improve nighttime visibility. Reduced noise level. Cab interior increased 20% in size for operator comfort. Telescoping and tilting steering wheel. New flooring configuration reduces sound levels and allows easy cleaning. Increased storage. Climate controlled storage box for food & beverage storage
- Air ride seat, standard, with adjustable arms, lumbar support and headrest. All systems monitored with lights and alarms. Single twist grip transmission lever redesigned for easy gripping and smoother shifting. Dual, pilot-assisted hydraulic controls fingertip control. Adjustable wrist rest. One rearview and two side mirrors.
- AM/FM cassette radio. Rear lights added to ROPS cab. Viscous isolation-mounted to reduce vibration. Personal storage space and coat hook. 27,000 BTU air conditioner and 40,000 BTU heater, standard. Cold start feature. Pressurized air control. Switch activates transmission declutch on both brake pedals. Front and rear wipers and washers. Intermittent front wiper.
- K-Lever steering and transmission control. Turn signal with four-way flasher
- Engine side covers open wide for optimum access. Filters positioned within easy reach. Easy access to drains, filters and fittings. Grease fittings are grouped for easy lubrication. Readily available Fleetguard and Donaldson filters. Starters and alternators available through Cummins national distribution network. 3-piece wheel rims standard for easy field service. Double pre-cleaner, standard. Cooling system engineered to allow easy access to radiator and hydraulic coolers from side compartments.
- Ladders on both sides of the machine. Pressurized air control reduces dust in cab. Trunnion grease fittings located near axle. Sealed universal joints (only require greasing at 2000 hour intervals). Electric wiring color-coded and numbered for ease of service. Deutsch electric connectors throughout wiring harness.
- On demand reports provide machine location, hours, operating status. Alarm notification by phone or pager can indicate equipment failure, geo-fence break. Worldwide satellite coverage. Customize reports and alerts. Internet access to all reports and alerts.
- Allows the machine to be steered in the event of an unexpected engine shut-off.
K-LEVER STICK STEERING
Increases productivity and reduces fatigue. Electric-over-hydraulic system. Forward, neutral, reverse and downshift buttons for one-hand steering/transmission control. Positive, well modulated steering. Fully adjustable for maximum operator comfort
- Stable load handling. Reduces operator fatigue. Cuts vibration and equipment wear. Improves safety and productivity. Less spillage. Faster travel speed
Tags: kawasaki wheel loader 90ZV, wheel loader, caterpillar wheel loader, hitachi wheel loader, Komatsu wheel loader, Doosan loader, caterpillar wheel loader, wheel loader specifications, wheel loader Komatsu, wheel loader for sale, wheel loader capacity, wheel loader vs excavator, wheel loader caterpillar, wheel loader liugong, kubota wheel loader, volvo wheel loader, compact wheel loader, bobcat wheel loader, wheel loader volvo, wheel loader jcb, hitachi wheel loader dealers, hitachi wheel loader models, hitachi wheel loader specifications, hitachi wheel loader zw80, hitachi wheel loader parts, hitachi wheel loader zw180, used hitachi wheel loader, hitachi wheel loaders usa, hitachi 310 wheel loader, hitachi 220 wheel loader, hitachi 140 wheel loader, hitachi 370 wheel loader, hitachi 310 wheel loader specs, hitachi zw140 6 wheel loader specs